City Services


Police - 911

Fire - 911

Medical Emergencies - 911

Poison Hotline - 520-626-6016

Sheriff's Department (Pima County) - 520-351-4600

Tucson Water Department 
Emergencies Only - (520) 791-4133

Southwest Gas
Emergencies Only - 877-860-6020 & 911

Tucson Electric Power 
To report a power outage - 520-623-3451 
To report downed power lines - 911 

Pima County Animal Control - 520-724-7222

Americans With Disabilities - 520-791-4593
If you would like this information in an alternative form, contact the Americans With Disabilities Coordinator.

Tucson Area Information Guide - Link to a comprehensive "one-stop" alphabetical listing of both Tucson-area organizations and City services at the City of Tucson web site.

City of Tucson Website - All Mayor and City Council Members can be reached via the City's web site or at (520) 791-4700.

Pima County - 520-724-9999

State of Arizona - 520-628-6300

Congressman Raul Grijalva - 520-622-6788

Manzanita Public Swimming Pool Information

Tucson Unified School District

Tucson - Pima Public Library

The Arizona Daily Star Online

Tucson Restaurant Guide

Sun Tran - 520-792-9222

Department of Motor Vehicles (MVD) - 520-629-9808

88-CRIME - 520-882-7463
A special program for persons who wish to report information about a crime to authorities but do not want to leave their name.  If the information results in an arrest, a reward may be given.

PROBLEMS WITH THE ROADS? Call Tucson Street Maintenance at 520-791-3191 about all problems related to paving, streetlights, potholes, etc. Since the association is not responsible for maintaining the roads, even if you call Stratford Management, they would not be able to call the City about street problems; only homeowners at Midvale Park can report problems. For new signs or street lights please call 520-791-5100.